Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting the Motor Started...


Well, this was a long time coming and I hope this will meet with some interest...

Blogs are becoming very popular and I thought it was time for someone in the Singer car community to have a go.

I am the Editor and Pre-War Registrar for the North American Singer Owner's Club, as well as a member of the two clubs in the UK: the Singer Owner's Club and the Association of Singer Car Owners.

Since the magazine I produce for NASOC is only published as a bi-monthly, I thought it would be fun to produce what I hope will become an interactive Singer on-line magazine to add a new dimension to the enjoyment of our cars. And for those of you unfamiliar with Singer cars, I hope that it will give you some insight into the company and its products

Stay 'tuned' for more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Singer Enthusiast said...

Speaking of gettinh your motor started... I am currently rebuilding a 1951 9 HP engine. It will eventually find its way into my A series Roadster, but for now I hope to fit it in the Super Ten that should be arriving next week (yikes).

12:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home